Want to know why razer synapse not opening? Well, Razer Synapse is a tool that comes pre-installed on many laptops, and it is used to control a mouse or keyboard while improving its performance and responsiveness.
The software will also help you check for updates, and you can use it to configure RGB lighting, control module, make shortcuts & various other things from a single dashboard.
However, Razer Synapse Not Opening is a common problem in which you lose all functionality & access to the Synapse dashboard to control various settings and features.
In this article, we’ve provided all the solutions for fixing Razer Synapse won’t open problems with several solutions that have been tested & tried on multiple computers over the years.
Ways to Fix Razer Synapse Not Opening Error
Fix 1: Relaunch Razer Synapse From Task Manager
Programs can easily crash when they have been recently updated or installed on a system because the changes were not ideal for working correctly on that device.
It does not mean that there is a hardware or software problem. All you need to do is reboot the settings to fix all read and write features.
Removing an app from your Windows 10 computer background is the best way to manually restart it and check its overall performance if it’s enabled again.
Follow the instructions to open Task Manager and close the Razer Synapse program on your device.
- Press the Ctrl + Shift & Escape keys together to open the Task Manager quickly.
- If the program starts in a small window, click the “More Details” button to expand the Task Manager visuals.
- Now, find Razer Synapse in the background process and left-click to select and End it.
- Close the Task Manager window and restart the setup once again after your program is removed from background processes.
- Check if the solution works and if it does not, move on to the next fix on the list.
Fix 2: Reinstall the Razer Drivers
Another reason for Razer synapse not opening error is missing or corrupt drivers that are incompatible with loading this settings window until they have been repaired.
This problem has only one fix, and that is to uninstall the old drivers and reinstall the latest one from the official website to run them on your computer.
Once you have all the latest drivers placed on the memory of your system, all the programs should start working usually with no problems.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Open Run Box by holding Win + R keys simultaneously.
- Type the command “devmgmt.msc” at the input field & press Enter.
- Once the Device Manager opens, one by one, remove all Razer drivers from your device.
(You Razer drivers are stored under Keyboards, Mouse, or other device tabs of the Device Manager)
- To remove them, click on each Razer Driver and select Uninstall option from the list.
- Wait for a few minutes and open Windows Updates from the settings tab.
- Windows will automatically suggest required drivers, and you have to download & install them.
- Once the Download and Install have been completed, restart your computer and check to see if your Razer Synapse Won’t Open is fixed or not.
Fix 3: Perform a clean installation of Razer Synapse.
When Razer Synapse is not working correctly, it is best to replace the software with the latest files on the official website to remove errors and corrupted folders on your system.
This is the last method you can try to fix your Razer Synapse not opening problem by completely uninstalling your computer’s previous Razor software version.
Here are the steps to do it:
- Open the start menu and search for “Add Or Remove A Program” and click on it to open.
- Now, from the following menu, choose Razer synapse and select to uninstall the file.
- Once the uninstallation completes, visit the official Razer website to download the latest Razer synapse version.
- Install the downloaded Razer Synapse file by following the wizard installation program.
- Restart your system and open the program.
- Ones the drivers are downloaded and installed, your problem of Razer synapse not opening should be fixed.
What is the use of Razer Synapse?
Meanwhile, a device can save its settings, but with an in-app backup, you can control more features like lighting, hyper shifting, connection, multiple device control, etc., from one side.
Razer Synapse allows you to create an ideal configuring for all your devices with the latest software and hardware settings to match your personal gaming needs.
Additionally, you can store your entire data on a cloud server, which can be retrieved later to give a new device the settings you use most often without having to configure them on your own manually.
How to configure your PC with Razer Synapse?
If you own a Razer laptop or a pc with Razor components, selecting this system menu from the topper will let you customize all your functions from a single dashboard at Razor Synapse.
To get more functionality, you can add the module to your Razer software, which will let you bring more power to your favourite games & add custom lighting to various tools with a single click.
How to use modules for extra functionality?
Modules are great features that make the user experience completely different. They are easy to install and configure with new settings to gain more functionality on your device.
Razer Synapse lets you add Amazon Alexa, Chrome visualizer, Philips Hue, Macro, and others to optimize your gaming ever to its maximum.
Final Words on razer synapse not opening
Razer Synapse gives you the significant advantage of confining your tools and devices with next-level access and custom controls to tune more individual micro details for your gaming setup.
Like other software on the market, Razer Synapse has flaws that you can quickly fix by following the steps above one by one to regain control of your advanced tools.
We hope this article has helped you solve razer synapse not opening problem and don’t hesitate to ask any questions about these or any other topic related to your computer.