Want to know how to download YouTube videos? YouTube is one of the best video watching and hosting platforms and also the third most popular web-sight in the world that is watched by more than one billion people every day.
YouTube offers good functionality and features but it doesn’t let its users download its videos to watch offline and even if they save the video from the YouTube app the video can’t be shared among others.
What are the Top Methods for How downloading Youtube Videos?
That’s why we bring you the top 3 ways to download videos from YouTube anytime and anywhere you want.
Method 1: Using third-party websites.
There are several web sights that let you download YouTube videos in any video format you want. One of these videos downloading web-sight is savefrom.net.
They provide an easy-to-use user-friendly website that lets you download any videos that you want in no time at all without seeing any irritating ads. Suitable for both Mobile and Computer users.
- -Go to your local browser and open it.
- -Open YouTube and copy the link to the video that you want to download. (You can find the copy link button when you click on the Share button present at the bottom of the video)
- .Now open savefrom.net
- -Paste the URL that you have copied from YouTube in the input bar and press search.
- -Your selected video should show up on the screen.
- -Click on the “Download Video” button at the bottom.
Your video should start downloading. It can take some time depending on your internet connection and your video size and get rid of a query on how to download youtube videos.
Also Read: What is Computer? Definition of computer
Method 2: By using a chrome Extension (which Works only on windows).
Extinction is very useful because it helps you download any YouTube video with a click of a button. This method is only for PC users so if you are on a mobile phone move on to the next or previous method to download your YouTube video.
- -Open a new tab in your browser.
- -Click on “Apps” on the left-hand side and select “Web Store“.
- -Now you will be redirected to the chrome web store.
- -On the search menu on the left side, search for “Flash Video Downloader“.
- -Look for Flash Video Downloader by NextGenDev.
- -Click on the “Add to Chrome” button to add the extinction to your browser.
- -A popup should appear, on it select “Add Extension“.
- -Now a downwards arrow icon should appear on right beside your search bar.
- -Whenever you want to download a video open it on YouTube and play it.
- -Then click on the downwards arrow button and it should show multiple links with different qualities.
- -Select the quality that you want your video to download and your download should start.
This method is lengthy for the first time but saves a lot of time in the long run. Also, remember that for any other browser than chrome go to your browser’s app store and you will be able to find this app.
Method 3: Third-Party Video Downloading App (Only for Mobile Devices).
This is a specific method for downloading YouTube videos on your mobile devices easily with only a click of a button. This method doesn’t work on windows or mac so be sure that you are using mobile for this method.
- -Open your browser and search for the VidMate app.
- -Select a trusted site and download and install the application.
- -Run the application and give all the permissions to it.
- -Now go to the video that you want to download and copy its URL by clicking on the share button and selecting the copy link.
- -Then go to your VidMate application and paste the video in the input bar and press search.
- -You should see a list of download options for different quality.
- -Select the quality that you want and press download.
The download should start and you will be able to see the video on your gallery after the download finishes. Remember that the app is not on the play store so you have to download it from the web to use it.
What are the other ways you can download YouTube videos?
Still, there are several ways you can download the YouTube videos from the mentioned website link below.
4K Video Downloader: You can enjoy videos offline anywhere and anytime. Downloading is very simple and straightforward: just you need to copy the link from your browser and click ‘Paste Link’ in the application. That’s it! and you are done.
Video Grabber It is one of the online sites where you can easily download videos from many online video sites. After a single click, the video is shown, along with all the available the formats such as MP4, FLV, 3GP, WMV, WEBM, MP3, etc. Then, all you need to do is to download videos in your preferred format. It also supports downloading HD videos.
YouTubeByClick is one of the most popular among many video download sites as it has the simplest way to download videos but still gives you advanced features such as downloading playlists, live videos, subtitles, etc.
Itubego is software that helps you to download YouTube videos. It has a built-in YouTube converter to convert video to MP3, MP4, 4K, and HD MP4 videos.
Q. How to download music from YouTube videos?
Go to ytmp3.cc and paste the URL of the YouTube video that you want to download and select search. After the results show up select the download button and your video should be downloading.
The download time should vary according to your internet speed and the size of the video that you are downloading.
Q. Does YouTube allow downloading videos?
No, YouTube doesn’t allow its videos to be downloaded directly for its sight but you can download the YouTube video by using the above methods provided by us.
They are safe, fast, and easy to understand and you will be able to download your videos in no time at all.
Q. Can I share downloaded YouTube videos?
No, if you have saved your videos from the YouTube app then those videos can’t be shared but if you want to share your videos you can use our methods to download the video and it will be saved in your device gallery and you will be able to share it freely.
Q. Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore in 2022?
YouTube updated its terms and conditions in such a way that you should not be able to download your videos directly from them but you can use third-party applications and web sights to download your YouTube videos with ease as shown in this article.
YouTube is the biggest video-sharing sights that can provide you with all kinds of videos like educational, songs, movies, and much more but they don’t let you download their videos. There is a save option that can help you watch videos offline but those videos can’t be shared and also not every video can be saved by that method.
The above article shows How to Download YouTube Videos online for free with three methods pick anyone you like and you will be able to download your video in very little time. There are methods provided for both Mobile and PC users to download their videos with ease on any platform that they want.