Update ALL your missing drivers with just 1 click
Do you want to know how you can Download Fonts On FontSpace? Fonts always play an important role in a website’s typography, because good fonts can help you read better and faster without distractions.
Choosing the right fonts for your website can help you attract more visitors and maintain healthy traffic which will help you increase sales and overall impact on your users by giving your website a seamless experience.
FontSpace is a website that offers millions of fonts to its audience with its modern, readable, and unique selections of fonts for free. You can simply copy and paste their website code onto your social media accounts or other platforms to use the fonts there.
However, installing a font on your windows machine could be difficult which is why we wrote this article to help you easily get any font from FontSpace and install it on your computer to later use it in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other platforms.
So, read the full article to get access to more than 64,000 fonts for free on your Windows or Mac Computer with FontSpace.
How To Download Fonts On FontSpace On Windows?
Since FontSpace is a free font website that has a collection of millions of fonts, you can download font on your device, by following the below steps on your Mac or Windows 10, 8, 7, XP machine.
- Open your browser and go to FontSpace’s official website.
- Search for the name of the font that you want on your computer or scroll down to manually find it.
- After deciding on a font for your machine click on the right-side download button.
- Afterward, form the download window, and select a location on your device to start the process.
Note: You can easily test the font’s: size, shape, and handwriting before downloading the font from FontSpace’s website by typing any word in the input field to get a quick preview of your download.
Also Read: How To Change Spotify UserName 2020 updated
How to install the font that you downloaded on your computer?
Once you have downloaded fonts from FontSpace it should create an OTF or TTF file on your windows device. To install the downloaded fonts on your device follow the below instructions step by step
For Windows 10:
- Unzip the folder of fonts downloaded from FontSpace.
- Right Click on it and click on the install now button.
- Weight for a few seconds and your installations will be done.
For Windows 8:
- Find the download folder on your windows device in which you have downloaded the font.
- Unzip the zip file from any extractor like WinRAR, 7zip, or any other.
(To Un-zip a file from WinRAR just right-click and select the “Extract File Here” from the drop-down menu).
- Now, click your start menu and find the Settings button to open it.
- Select the Personalization option from the Settings menu.
- From the left-side menu click on the “Fonts” button.
- Lastly, drag and drop the extracted file to the Add Font section and weight for the installation to finish.
For Windows 7:
- First, unzip the font folder from FontSpace.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
Note: Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped in a folder.
For Windows XP:
- Unzip the downloaded font as it cannot be installed effectively from a project file.
- Now, Search for the control panel from the start menu on the right of Windows.
- Go to the Themes and Appearances page to Fonts settings.
- Navigate your way to find the See Also section.
- Then, go to the File menu and right-click on the Install new font button.
- Find the downloaded font folder and select it to start the installation process.
- Lastly, press Apply and Ok to complete the installation.
For Windows Vista:
- Right-click on the folder and unzip the font.
- From the start menu search for Control Panel and right-click open it.
- Now, find the Appearance and Personalization section and open it.
- Click on the Install new font button from the menu.
- If you could not see the menu click on the ALT button.
- Then find the extracted folder to install the font.
- Click on the font file and select the Installation button.
- Open Finder and click the Go menu at the top of the screen.
- From the Go menu, hold Alt / Option + Shift on your keyboard to show hidden links to library folders on your device.
- Now, navigate your way to find the “/Users/Your_Username/Library/Fonts” folder.
- Lastly, Drag and drop the opened font files into this folder to complete the installation.
Congratulations! You have downloaded and installed a font on your computer.
How to use already downloaded fonts?
Once you have downloaded and installed a font on your Windows or Mac machine then you can apply this font to your applications by following these steps.
- Open the control panel by going into the start menu of your windows computer
- Then search for the font on the search box to open the fonts settings page.
- Click on the “Show, Print, Hide, Copy, Delete Fonts” button.
- Select your favorite font that you want and click on it.
- Rich click and choose the font to start using it on your Windows application.
Final Verdict on How To Download Fonts On FontSpace
Find a new font online that you want to use on your windows computer then in our article we have provided a simple way to download, install, and use this font from FontSpace by reading our step to step guide.
Remember to always install text fonts and not web forms on your device because online fonts cannot be installed on your desktop and the downloaded font must be present in a zip folder which you should extract before installation to properly proceed with the process.
Feel free to ask us any questions about the How To Download Fonts On FontSpace and installations which we might have missed in our article and we will try to answer your queries as soon as we can.